Sunday 24 July 2011

Beautiful is your name...

I know their names, Dante and Diva, Chukwudumebi and Daluchukwu, Agaba and Ocholohi. Beautiful names for beautiful children, born of my womb. Dante is really Handsome even more than his Daddy, Diva is just as her name implies a diva. They are briliant children, respectful, the kind of kids you just want to stare at. They give me great joy and i know they exist. I am yet to hold them in my arms but i know they will manifest physically soon.

You know the one who has started a good work in my life is faithful and just to complete it and he is the same God that blesses and adds no sorrow to it. I see them growing old, getting married and having kids. I see them seeing the kids of their kids and i see them burying my husband and i when we are truly old and grey.

God bless my beautiful Children

No comments: