Tuesday 12 June 2012

After all is said and done

So between December 2011 and June 2012, I've written 8 exams and I have 4 more to go. I'm not an effiko but I realise its high time I make my resume richer for that well deserved chevron job I've been preparing for. In exactly a week I will be a chartered secretary and really, I can't wait.

A lot has been going on on my life, a whole lot and I can't wait for things to work out as planned by God. I realise now that I can't just sit there and expect things to happen so I'm praying and working hard and I know that the good Lord will crown my efforts with success. I've made new friends, rekindled old flames and I'm hoping for The very best. Some times I feel like I'm not working hard enough but what can i do really? Things are getting better, il be back to give you the good news and I promise soon too. Its almost midnight and I must go to bed now.

No comments: