Friday 12 August 2011

Bleeding out

It August and this is the month of my restoration. Im a little depressed today, i hate the fact that i get weighed down and sad but im human and im allowed to express myself. I like to discribe myself as a child of the kingdom meaning im untouchable. I know i am and trials and tribulations may come but they would not last. This is the month of August and im sad because i would have been having a baby this month if everything went well. The EDD date was supposed to be 31st August but i had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured when it was 8 weeks old and i lost both the baby and one of my fallopian tubes and almost lost my life. I thank God he kept me alive for all my real children, the ones im going to have soon and watch grow and i know the plans he has for me are of good and not of evil to bring me to my expected end.

Now that said, i feel better and im hoping for the very best in my near future. Nothing seems to have worked out as planned for me lately but yet again im only human and God knows whats best for me. I do not question him, im ever grateful, i love him and i have chosen to live for him. I just want my rights granted me, total restoration of divine health, life, family and a bright future. I do not want to keep ranting so im taking my leave now.

No comments: