Friday 23 October 2015

And it took me a whole year again

A whole year has passed again since i last blogged, i can safely say that I'm not much of a writter but sometimes i like to come here, read, reminisce and just update.

This one that Linda Ikeji has bought house from blogging, are you sure i will not just dump this law thing and go into full time blogging? lol. Anyway, lots of things have happened since i last blogged, life hasn't panned out as planned but i know God has a plan.

My baby sister got married, my younger sister and besto passed on, my dad passed on, my current job has gone down hill, my favorite neighbors relocated, my baby sis had a baby girl, I'm still expecting my bundle of joy from God, it's been crazy but i thank God for his grace.

I've had a tough time this year but i will smile again. Will be back soon hopefully

No comments: